Maui's Best Downhill - Haleakala Downhill Bike Tour
This Maui tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Maui Activities page for other available tours.
Join Maui's Best Downhill for a fun downhill bike tour, encompassing a distance of 23 miles. Glide down the 21 switchbacks on the western slopes of the world's largest dormant volcano - Mt. Haleakala!
Choose from a guided tour option with a knowledgeable tour guide or a self-guided tour. For the guided option, your tour guide will lead the way, know the lore and get you tapping the breaks at all the right spots for a safe ride.
Maui's Best Downhill also has bike service techs on hand to ensure your comfort. At check-in, they'll adjust your upgraded bike seat to your height for maximum comfort. And beforehand all bikes undergo a complete service tech tune-up, so your tires, chain, gears, oil, disc breaks, hydraulic lines and frame have all be inspected and greased up.
- Choose between a self-guided tour or a guided tour
- Bike down Haleakala - 23 miles
- Deluxe 2019 Trek Marlin 5 Bikes featuring:
- Upgraded aftermarket seats for a cushier ride
- Upgraded tires for maximum grip and control
- Hydraulic disc breaking
- All guests will be shuttled up to Haleakala from the check-in point
- Biking equipment
- Shuttle from check-in point up to Haleakala
****Roundtrip transportation add-on is for roundtrip transportation from hotels to the check-in point and back.