Mokulele Airlines - Pearl Harbor and Oahu City Air and Ground (from Kapalua or Kahului Airport)
From Maui, fly over to Oahu to experience an amazing aerial adventure of the island! Your journey begins with a short flight across the Pailolo Channel and the island of Molokai will come into view. See Molokai's towering sea cliffs, the tallest in the world, as well as waterfalls, lush valleys and the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula on the north shore.
Continue across Molokai, over the Ka'iwi Channel to the island of Oahu. On the way towards Honolulu Airport, you'll see Diamond Head Crater and world-famous Waikiki Beach. After landing, enjoy a guided tour of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and then a Honolulu city tour. You'll visit Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, the Hawaii State Capitol grounds, Honolulu City Hall, downtown Honolulu and the Punchbowl National Cemetery.
On your return flight to Maui, you'll fly along the southern shore of Molokai, home to the most extensive coral reefs in the Hawaiian Islands. As you get closer to Maui, you can see the island of Lanai to the south and the West Maui coastal resorts.
- Towering sea cliffs, waterfalls and Kalaupapa Peninsula on Molokai's north shore
- Coral reef on Molokai's south shore
- Aerial view of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head
- Guided land tour of Pearl Harbor, downtown Honolulu, Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, Hawaii State Capitol, Honolulu City Hall and Punchbowl
- Aerial view of West Maui resorts and coastline
***For the Arizona Memorial - Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.