Sunshine Helicopters - Molokai Deluxe Tour
CHECK OUT OUR EARLY BIRD SPECIAL FOR FLIGHTS BEFORE 8:30 AM OR AFTER 2:00 PM!
See the highlights of the West Maui Mountains, home to one of the wettest places on earth. This 60-minute deluxe helicopter tour then crosses the Pailolo Channel to see the towering sea cliffs and spectacular waterfalls of the neighbor island of Molokai.
Flight Includes: Ground briefing, complimentary coffee, personally narrated tour, air-conditioning, choreographed CD music through rich stereophonic headsets with volume control. You may purchase the pilot-narrated video of your actual flight on DVD.
- West Maui Mountains
- Maui's tallest waterfall, Honokohau Falls, with a 1,100-foot drop
- Maui's "Wall of Tears" with over 17 waterfalls
- Kapalua and Kaanapali resorts
- Hawaii's tallest waterfall – Kahiwa Falls (1,750 foot-cascade) on Molokai
- Gigantic sea cliffs on Molokai's inaccessible north shore
- Molokai's remote Halawa Valley and Kalaupapa Peninsula
Open Seating: Maximum of 6 seats per flight. Seat assignment is determined by weight and balance.
First Class Seating: Maximum of 2 seats per flight. Passengers enjoy First Class seating next to pilot, with extra arm and leg room. Maximum combined weight limit for two passengers on FX STAR First Class is 400 lbs (181 kg) and Whisper STAR First Class is 490 lbs (222 kg).