Roberts Hawaii - Maui to Oahu - Day at Pearl Harbor: Beyond the Call to Duty
If you need transportation to and from the airport, you will need to book an airport shuttle service. We do offer Robert's Hawaii airport shuttle services here.
See historic Pearl Harbor even if you're staying on Maui! With this one day flyover tour you'll fly from Maui over to Oahu and tour Pearl Harbor extensively!
The Beyond the Call to Duty Tour features all 5 museums & memorials! The tour includes your flight to Oahu, all of your Pearl Harbor activities, and the flight back to Maui all in one day.
see the Pearl Harbor Visitor's Center, the gateway to American wartime history. Visit the monuments and museums and see exhibit galleries and displays here. Visit the USS Arizona Memorial, the final resting place for the for many of the 1,177 crewmen who lost their lives on December 7th, 1941.
Enjoy a narrated audio tour of the USS Bowfin Submarine and learn about the vessels wartime service. Explore the museum and waterfront. Exhibits include weapon systems, photographs, paintings, battle flags, original recruiting posters, submarine models and a Poseidon C-3 missile, the only of it's kind on display. You'll also walk in the footsteps of Gen. MacArthur!
See the USS Oklahoma Memorial and the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum. See historical warplanes, fighter jets and bombers, including the remains of a Japanese A6M2 Zero that was a part of the attach on Pearl Harbor.
** Please be advised in the event of any government shutdowns the National Parks will have limited access available to the public
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center *
- "Road to War" and "Attack" exhibit galleries
- USS Arizona Memorial * - Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.
- Narrated Audio Tour at USS Arizona
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park *
- Battleship Missouri Memorial & walking tour*
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum *
- Admission to all 5 museums & memorials
- Breakfast - local breakfast pastry and bottled water **menu may be subject to change without notice
- Lunch - All you can eat buffet lunch **menu may be subject to change without notice
- Two Proteins served, changes weekly usually between Kalua Pork, BBQ Chicken, or Mahi Mahi
- House Tossed Salad
- Steamed White Rice
- Assorted Cookies
- Bottled Water, assorted Hawaiian Juice
- A cash bar may be available with bear and wine choices for purchase
- Uss Arizona Memorial Audio Tour, Bowfin Submarine and Musuem Audio Tour, Battleship Missouri Memorial Guided Tour, and Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Audio Tour
- Pearl Harbor Audio Tour has available audios in English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, German, French & Spanish
- Bowfin Submarine Audio Tour has available audios in English, Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Audio Tour has available audios in English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, and Mandarin