Maui to Oahu - Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri Tour
The Arizona Memorial was closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date. During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
Spend a day of your vacation visiting one of the most historic sites
in America; Pearl Harbor, Oahu. It was here that on December 7, 1941,
the United States experienced a vicious attack from the Imperial forces
of Japan consequently being drawn into World War II.
With convenient departures from Kahului Airport on Maui, this tour
offers the most comprehensive excursion to Pearl Harbor. You’ll get to
see the Arizona Memorial where the events took place that began the war
and the USS Missouri Battleship, which hosted the events that ended the
war. You’ll have ample time to visit all the historic sites and the
Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. And a professional World War II expert
guide will accompany you.
After departure from Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial Visitor
Center, your tour will resume with a drive-through of serene Punchbowl
National Cemetery of the Pacific with its painstakingly landscaped
acres, which includes the courts of the
Missing, the chapel, and meticulous mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters
of action in World War II and Korea.
Concluding the tour will be a drive through the historic district of
Honolulu where you see Civic Center attractions such as Kawaiahao Church
- the church of Hawaiian monarchs, the State Library and Archives, the
statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace plus City Hall and the quaint
- Round-trip airfare from Maui to Honolulu
- Honolulu Airport pick-up and transportation to Pearl Harbor
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- See artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Pearl Harbor attack film (actual footage) (not available during repairs)
- Take the Navy launch to Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- View Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum