Polynesian Adventure Tours - Haleakala Sunset Tour
This is the perfect tour if you're not an early riser to see a sunrise from the summit at Haleakala. Simply come to see the sunset for an equally amazing experience. This is the only Maui tour that takes you up to Haleakala's summit to capture the sunset.
As you ascend Haleakala, one of the largest volcanoes in the world, we'll make a stop at the Kula Lodge Marketplace to rest and browse unique hand-crafted pieces by local Maui artisans. The Lodge is also surrounded by gardens of flowers and views of the Pacific Ocean. Next up are the Haleakala Rangers Station at 7,000 feet and the Haleakala Visitors Center at 9,740 feet above sea level, from where you'll enjoy spectacular crater and sunset views.
- Travel up Mt. Haleakala and enjoy incredible panoramic views
- Kula Lodge Market Place - offers gourmet items, apparel, hand-crafted local art, and gardens of flowers
- Haleakala Rangers Station – stunning views at 7,000 foot elevation
- Haleakala Visitors Center – crater views at 9,740 foot elevation
- Sunset viewing at the summit – enjoy the celestial rainbow of colors
- Journey back down Haleakala and see Maui's lowlands