Hoku Hawaii Tours - 5 Star Circle Island with Pearl Harbor Tour (H4)
The Arizona Memorial was closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date. During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
This luxury Oahu island sightseeing tour highlights Oahu's top spots in one adventurous day and includes a visit to Pearl Harbor at the beginning of your journey. At this historic top Oahu attraction you'll spend some time at the Visitors Center exhibits and then visit the Arizona Memorial, which sits right above the sunken battleship.
After your visit to Pearl Harbor, you're off to a circle island tour that includes stops at scenic natural sights, as well as a few commercial stops for souvenir shopping at the Dole Plantation and Tropical Farms, where coffee and macadamia nut samples are offered.
Lunch is included in this tour and features a variety of options you can choose the day of the tour. Throughout this tour you'll enjoy fascinating storytelling and captivating tales of Hawaii's culture and history.
- Pearl Harbor Visitors Center*
- USS Arizona Memorial* (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Dole Pineapple Plantation*
- North Shore Oahu Surfing Beaches
- Drive Through Hale'iwa Town
- Historical Plantation Train Ride*
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm*
- Windward Offshore Islands
- Laie Point & Pali Lookout*
- South Shore Oahu Lookouts
- Halona Blowhole Lookout*
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed Tuesday)*
- Diamond Head Crater Lookout*
*Denotes tour stop
- Bottled water
- Breakfast pastry
- Delicious lunch
- Cotton cloth towelettes
Example Lunch Menu (Options may change depending on tour date):
- Hawaiian Style Salad which can be made to be Gluten Free or Vegetarian if needed
- Mahi-Mahi Sandwich
- Kalua Pork Sliders
- 'Aina Special Sandwich
- Coconut Shrimp
- For Kids: Cheese Quesadilla, Flatbread Cheese Pizza, Golden Chicken Nuggets, Keiki Cheeseburger