Hoku Hawaii Tours - Call to Duty Tour (H1)
The Arizona Memorial was closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date. During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
Embark on a luxurious mini-coach and enjoy a fully-narrated tour of Pearl Harbor, including Pearl Harbor's top two attractions - the Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri battleship. Your professional tour guide will share tips and hints on what to look for when visiting the Memorial and the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center. A brief history about the USS Missouri is also given on the route to Ford Island. This luxury tour is complemented with a tour of downtown Honolulu's historic sights.
- Be called to duty and visit Pearl Harbor, including the Visitors Center, the Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri battleship
- View authentic film footage of the attack on Pearl Harbor
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial that rests above the sunken USS Arizona battleship to remember the 1,177 men still resting within (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour the deck of the USS Missouri, known as the "Mighty Mo," where World War II ended when the Japanese signed the surrender documents
- Explore beneath the battleship to see what it took for such a grand ship to operate such massive gun turrets on the top deck
- Professional World War II narration
- See structures of Hawaii's monarchy on Honolulu city tour including Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue and Kawaiahao Church
- See the Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Bottled water
- Breakfast pastry
- Delicious lunch*
- Cotton cloth towelettes
*Lunch Menu: Buffet with (protein options change weekly with 2 of the options usually provided) Kalua Pork, BBQ Chicken or Mahimahi, House Tossed Salad, Steamed White Rice, and Assorted Cookies. Bottled Water, Assorted Hawaiian Can Juice and cash bar available with beer & wine.