Hoku Hawaii Tours - Oahu Eco-Adventure Tour (H5)
This luxury Oahu eco-adventure tour highlights the island's natural beauty, history and diverse ecology. This tour circumnavigates the entire island and includes a magical waterfall swim, a historical guided walk through scenic Waimea Valley, and a chance to stand up paddleboard on the Anahulu River, or shop through the historic Haleiwa Town.
You’ll also be served a delicious lunch at Tsue's Farm of local North Shore favorites, including the famous shaved ice for dessert. Round off your day through the North Shore surfing beaches, the tranquil Byodo-In Temple, and end with the breath taking view of the Pali Lookout.
- Luxury circle island tour with an emphasis on Oahu's top natural sights
- Captivating storytelling by your professional tour guide – learn about Hawaii’s legends, culture, history and ecology
- Green World Coffee Farm*
- Waimea Valley Hawaiian Botanical Garden guided tour*
- Waterfall swim*
- North Shore Oahu surfing beaches
- Pali Lookout*
- Stand Up Paddleboard & Kayak*
- Anahulu River (Rainbow Bridge)*
- Dole Plantation
- Haleiwa Town*
- Byodo-In Temple*
*Denotes tour stop
- Bottled water
- Breakfast bread (fresh lilikoi bread baked by local bakery)
- Delicious lunch at Tsue’s Farm*
- Cotton cloth towelettes
*Lunch Menu: Choose from Garlic Shrimp, Spicy Shrimp, Coconut Shrimp, Teriyaki Chicken, Kalua pork with Cabbage, Stir Fry Noodles with Vegetables, Garden Salad, Tuna Salad, or PB&J. Plates are served with steamed white rice, toss green salad and a slice of fresh pineapple. Includes non-alcoholic beverage and shave ice dessert.