Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Oahu Spectacular (from Ko Olina)
June 16, 2020 to August 21, 2020
December 15, 2020 to January 3, 2021
***You MUST call or email to make a reservation for the above dates. The rates during this season are higher
and require a reservation be made with a Hawaii Discount agent. If you
are unable to call, please email us and an agent will be happy to set
up a reservation for you.***
Join Blue Hawaiian Helicopters for a flight around the island departing from Ko Olina! The Oahu Spectacular flight offers all the sights of Oahu in one amazing tour. Experience the vistas of Waikiki Beach and Ala Moana and soar above one of Oahu's most popular landmarks, the Diamond Head extinct volcanic crater. Look below for the pristine coral reefs of Kaneohe Bay and the landmark of Chinaman's Hat.
Feel like you're in Jurrasic Park seeing the cliffs of Nu'uanu Rainforest before heading to the North Shore and Sacred Falls! Fly over the panoramic Dole Plantation before heading south and seeing the emotion of Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial.
- Oahu Circle Island flight departing from Ko Olina (resorts in the area include Disney Aulani and Ihilani)
- See the entire island from a bird's eye view
- Oahu south shore sights include: Ala Moana, Waikiki Beach, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Sandy Beach, Pearl Harbor.
- Oahu windward sights include: Kaneohe Bay, Chinaman's Hat, Jurassic Park like cliffs of Nu'uanu Rainforest
- Oahu north Shore sights include: Turtle Bay, big wave surfing beaches, Sacred Falls, Dole Plantation
- Bose aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- Two-way communication between you and your Blue Hawaiian pilot
- Front Row Seating Add-on can
guarantee a front row seating for the guest. Please note the
restrictions listed below for this add-on.
Please note: Some Ko Olina resorts may offer a shuttle to the Ko Olina Marina. Please contact your resort to see if they can arrange transportation for you.