Paradise Helicopters - North Shore Adventure
See the highlights of Oahu’s beautiful North Shore on this 20-minute flight. Enjoy fascinating aerial views of world-famous surfing beaches, including Sunset Beach and Banzai Pipeline. During the winter months (November through February), waves taller than four-story buildings roll through the Birthplace of Big Wave Surfing. These are swells that only the world’s best surfers dare to ride. During this Oahu helicopter tour, you’ll also get to see the 1,000-foot Sacred Falls, a remote waterfall that can only be seen from the air.
- Oahu’s North Shore surfing beaches, including Sunset, Banzai Pipeline, Waimea Bay and Shark’s Cove
- Ko'olau Mountains
- Sacred Falls – spectacular waterfall is inaccessible from the ground
Tour Upgrades and Additional Information:
- Two-way communication between you and your pilot
- Fully-narrated helicopter tour
- Extra Seat Charge: An Extra Seat Charge is required for guests
weighing over 269 lbs (122 kg) at check-in. A window seat and an
empty seat next to you is guaranteed with an Extra Seat Charge. If
you did not select the Extra Seat Charge at booking and weigh
over 266 lbs (122 kg) at check-in you will still be charged
directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.