Paradise Helicopters - North Shore Adventure
See the highlights of Oahu’s beautiful North Shore on this 20-minute flight. Enjoy fascinating aerial views of world-famous surfing beaches, including Sunset Beach and Banzai Pipeline. During the winter months (November through February), waves taller than four-story buildings roll through the Birthplace of Big Wave Surfing. These are swells that only the world’s best surfers dare to ride. During this Oahu helicopter tour, you’ll also get to see the 1,000-foot Sacred Falls, a remote waterfall that can only be seen from the air.
- Oahu’s North Shore surfing beaches, including Sunset, Banzai Pipeline, Waimea Bay and Shark’s Cove
- Ko'olau Mountains
- Sacred Falls – spectacular waterfall is inaccessible from the ground
- Two-way communication between you and your pilot
- Fully-narrated helicopter tour
Doors off option: Make it EXTREME! Fly Doors Off! If you select this option there will be no doors to get in the way of your viewing pleasure!
Tour Upgrades and Additional Information:
- Capacity Surcharge: A Capacity Surcharge is required for guests
weighing between 266 lbs and 300 lbs (120-136 kg) at check-in. A
window seat is guaranteed with the Capacity Surcharge. If you did
not select the Capacity Surcharge at booking and weigh between
these amounts at check-in you will still be charged directly by
Paradise Helicopters before the flight.
- Extra Seat Charge: An Extra Seat Charge is required for guests
weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) at check-in. A window seat and an
empty seat next to you is guaranteed with an Extra Seat Charge. If
you did not select the Extra Seat Charge at booking and weigh
over 300 lbs (136 kg) at check-in you will still be charged
directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.