Paradise Helicopters - Oahu Circle Island Experience
This is the perfect Oahu helicopter tour if you are staying in the Ko Olina resort area, located on Oahu's west shore. During this memorable flight, you’ll circle the entire island of Oahu and enjoy plenty of great photo opportunities. The first point of interest you'll see is Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Missouri Battleship. Next, soar high above bustling Honolulu Harbor, beautiful Waikiki and iconic Diamond Head.
Continuing east, you'll overfly Koko Crater and Hanauma Bay, as well as Sandy Beach and Makapu'u Lighthouse. You'll then head north where you'll soon see the fantastic coral formations and sandbars of Kaneohe Bay. Mokoli'i Island (Chinaman's Hat) is another beautiful sight. Then take a peak into "Jurassic Park" – or, as it has been known locally for hundreds of years, Ka'a'awa Valley.
Next up is the 1,000-foot cascade of Sacred Falls, which is sure to stun you and can be seen only from the air. Then you'll see the world-famous surfing spots of the North Shore – Sunset Beach, Pipeline and Waimea Bay. As you round Kaena Point you get a glimpse of the serene Waianae Mountain Range, Oahu's hidden gem. Beautiful Makaha Valley comes into view as you are a few minutes away from arriving back to Ko Olina.
- Circle island helicopter tour of Oahu takes you to all the island's top sights
- Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial and Missouri battleship
- Honolulu Harbor and Waikiki Beach
- Koko Crater, Hanauma Bay and Makapu’u Lighthouse
- Oahu's windward coast, including beautiful Kaneohe Bay and Ko'olau Mountains
- Inaccessible Sacred Falls
- Oahu’s world-famous surfing beaches on the North Shore
- Kaena Point, Oahu’s northwestern tip
- Waianae Mountains and Makaha Valley
- Remote white-sand beaches of Yokohama, Makaha and Makua
- Two-way communication between you and your pilot
- Fully-narrated helicopter tour
Tour Upgrades and Additional Information:
- Upgrade to Co-Pilot Seat: This seat upgrade is for the seat next to the pilot that has the advantage of 3 windows for viewing the tour and is separate from the other guests. Seat is subject to weight and balance restrictions.
- Upgrade to Window Seat: This upgrade guarantees a window seat. Seat is subject to weight and balance restrictions. Seat may be forward facing or backwards facing. If a guest doesn't believe they can sit backwards facing please note next to name of guest. Every effort will be made not to place guest backwards facing, but may not be guaranteed due to weight capacity and balancing of craft. Please note, the Capacity Surcharge and Extra Seat Charge already include a window seat guarantee.
- Extra Seat Surcharge: An Extra Seat Charge is required for guests
weighing over 269 lbs (122 kg) at check-in. A window seat and an
empty seat next to you is guaranteed with an Extra Seat Charge. If
you did not select the Extra Seat Charge at booking and weigh
over 269 lbs (122 kg) at check-in you will still be charged
directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.