Paradise Helicopters - Oahu Magnum Experience
Departing from the helipad at Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu’s North Shore, the Oahu Magnum Experience helicopter tour will show you all of the island’s highlights. You will fly the same thrilling route seen
in the opening sequence of Magnum, P.I., which takes you offshore
above the ocean as you cruise past iconic Waikiki. So get your mustache
on by taking a flight in the only exact replica of Magnum, P.I.’s
Enjoy fascinating aerial views of world-famous surfing beaches on the North Shore and then continue on to Pearl Harbor, Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head on the south shore. You’ll even get to see Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls), a spectacular 1,000-foot waterfall that is inaccessible from the ground.
- Fly in replica "The Chopper" helicopter from Magnum, P.I.
- Oahu’s North Shore, home to many world-famous surfing beaches
- Pearl Harbor, home to the Arizona Memorial
- Diamond Head Crater
- Sacred Falls – spectacular waterfall is inaccessible from the ground
- Low level flight off the shores of Waikiki
- Experience spectacular vistas at an exclusive landing zone (additional fee applies)
- Two-way communication between you and your pilot
- Fully-narrated helicopter tour
Doors off option: Make it EXTREME! Fly Doors Off! If you select this option there will be no doors to get in the way of your viewing pleasure!
This upgrade includes a touch down
at an exclusive landing site near Kualoa Ranch on Oahu’s windward coast.
Spend 25 minutes on a scenic ridge, enjoying the views of the valley
and surrounding mountains. Many popular Hollywood blockbusters and TV
shows have been filmed here, including Jurassic Park
, 50 First Dates
. If selecting this add-on it must be purchased by all passengers on board.Tour Upgrades and Additional Information:
- Extra Seat Charge: An Extra Seat Charge is required for guests
weighing over 269 lbs (122 kg) at check-in. A window seat and an
empty seat next to you is guaranteed with an Extra Seat Charge. If
you did not select the Extra Seat Charge at booking and weigh
over 269 lbs (122 kg) at check-in you will still be charged
directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.