Paradise Helicopters - Valleys & Waterfall Explorer
Departing from the Turtle Bay helipad on Oahu’s North Shore, this helicopter tour takes you to the highlights on the island’s north and east shore. Soar above the 1,000-foot Sacred Falls, which has been closed to the public since 1999 and can now only be seen from the air. See the dramatic ridgelines of the Ko'olau Mountain Range, beautiful Kaneohe Bay and its many sandbars, as well as the fabled North Shore surf breaks.
- Oahu’s world-famous North Shore
- Ko'olau Mountains
- Beautiful coral beds of Kaneohe Bay
- Sacred Falls – spectacular waterfall is inaccessible from the ground
- Experience spectacular vistas at an exclusive landing zone (additional fee applies)
- Two-way communication between you and your pilot
- Fully-narrated helicopter tour
Doors off option: Make it EXTREME! Fly Doors Off! If you select this option there will be no doors to get in the way of your viewing pleasure!
Landing option: This upgrade includes a touch down
at an exclusive landing site near Kualoa Ranch on Oahu’s windward coast.
Spend 25 minutes on a scenic ridge, enjoying the views of the valley
and surrounding mountains. Many popular Hollywood blockbusters and TV
shows have been filmed here, including Jurassic Park, 50 First Dates and LOST. If selecting this add-on, it must be purchased by all passengers on board.
Tour Upgrades and Additional Information:
- Capacity Surcharge: A Capacity Surcharge is required for guests weighing between 265 lbs and 315 lbs (120-142 kg) at check-in. A window seat is guaranteed with the Capacity Surcharge. If you did not select the Capacity Surcharge at booking and weigh between these amounts at check-in you will still be charged directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.
- Extra Seat Charge: An Extra Seat Charge is required for guests weighing over 315 lbs (142 kg) at check-in. A window seat and an empty seat next to you is guaranteed with an Extra Seat Charge. If you did not select the Extra Seat Charge at booking and weigh over 315 lbs (142 kg) at check-in you will still be charged directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.