Paradise Helicopters - Waterfall & Valley Explorer
Departing from the Ko Olina (Kapolei) area on Oahu's west side, this helicopter tour takes you over the island's natural areas and features views of the 1,000-foot Kaliuwa'a (Sacred Falls), which has been closed to the public since 1999 and the steep ridgelines of the Ko'olao Mountains, locations completely inaccessible by car. You'll also fly over Kaneohe Bay with its many shallow sandbars, as well as the world-famous big wave surfing beaches on the North Shore. On the way back, you'll get the see spectacular aerial views of Pearl Harbor.
- Kaliuwa'a (Sacred Falls)
- Ko'olau Mountains
- Kaneohe Bay
- Famous North Shore surf breaks
- Pearl Harbor
- Two-way communication between you and your pilot
- Fully-narrated helicopter tour
Tour Upgrades and Additional Information:
- Upgrade to Co-Pilot Seat: This seat upgrade is for the seat next to the pilot that has the advantage of 3 windows for viewing the tour and is separate from the other guests. Seat is subject to weight and balance restrictions.
- Capacity Surcharge: A Capacity Surcharge is required for guests weighing between 266 lbs and 300 lbs (120-136 kg) at check-in. A window seat is guaranteed with the Capacity Surcharge. If you did not select the Capacity Surcharge at booking and weigh between these amounts at check-in you will still be charged directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.
- Extra Seat Surcharge: An Extra Seat Charge is required for guests weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) at check-in. A window seat and an empty seat next to you is guaranteed with an Extra Seat Charge. If you did not select the Extra Seat Charge at booking and weigh over 300 lbs (136 kg) at check-in you will still be charged directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.