Oahu to Kauai - Helicopter & Movie Adventure Tour
Fly from Oahu to Kauai for a day and enjoy a land and air tour of the island's most beautiful attractions. Your adventure starts with a guided land tour that takes you to Lydgate Beach, Ahukini Landing, Kilauea, Princeville, Kapa'a and many other scenic locations.
You'll be served a delicious lunch at Tahiti Nui Restaurant, featured in the Oscar-nominated film The Descendants with George Clooney. Then stop in Hanalei for a view of the famous Hanalei Pier, featured in Blue Hawaii.
The last part of your Kauai island exploration is aboard a Blue Hawaiian helicopter for a scenic 50-minute air tour. Enjoy fantastic aerial views of the Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon (the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific"), the hidden Kipu Kai Beach and Mt. Waialeale, Kauai's highest mountain peak.
- Fly from Oahu to Lihue, Kauai
- Opaeka'a Falls – grand waterfall cascades into a hidden pool
- Ahukini Landing (Donovan's Reef)
- Lydgate Beach (Blue Hawaii)
- Kapa’a Town (Jurassic Park)
- Kealia Overlook (King Kong)
- Kalalea Mountain (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
- Princeville (Lilo and Stitch)
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tour with aerial views of Hanapepe Valley, Waimea Canyon, Hanalei Bay, Na Pali Coast, Mt. Waialeale and more
- Roundtrip flight from Oahu to Kauai with Hawaiian Airlines
- Ground transportation on Kauai to all island attractions
- Blue Hawaiian helicopter tour in Eco-Star helicopter, equipped with Bose aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets (3:30 pm departure)
- Delicious lunch at Tahiti Nui Restaurant (featured in The Descendants)
Please Note: There is a surcharge for the helicopter portion of the tour that would need to be added for any guest 240+ lbs. Please call to discuss if any guest is 240+ lbs.