Aloha Hawaii Tours - Grand Circle Island Tour with Snorkeling
Join Aloha Hawaii Tours for a grand circle island tour of Oahu with a snorkeling experience! Not many circle island tours of Oahu offer a chance to snorkel, but Aloha Hawaii Tours gives guest a chance to snorkel possibly with green sea turtles.
Head out of Waikiki and out to see the sights! See the Diamond Head Lookout where Amelia Earhart marker was and with beautiful ocean views and views of nearly all of Waikiki! Check out the rock formation known as Halona Blowhole that overlooks the Pacific Ocean. Visit Secret Beach where the waters a tranquil. Guests will enjoy Waimanalo Beach Park and a Macadamia Nut Tropical Farm. See the Crouching Lion Lookout which at the right angle looks like a lion. Laie Point is also on Aloha Hawaii Tours route with beautiful ocean views. Snorkel at Sea Turtle Beach, also known as Ali'i Beach, and have a chance to see green sea turtles.
- See Diamond Head Lookout (Amelia Earhart marker)
- See the Halona Blowhole
- Visit Waimanalo Beach Park & Gift Shop
- Visit a Macadamia Nut Tropical Farm
- See Crouching Lion Lookout
- There is a photo opportunity at the Chinaman's Hat
- See the lookout at Laie Point
- Stop at Kahuku Shrimp at Fumi’s (No Host Lunch Stop)
- Visit the famous Sunset Beach on the North Shore (photo op)
- Snorkel at Pua'ena Point and possibly see green sea turtles (Stop is approximately 1 hour and subject to weather conditions)
- Visit Dole Pineapple Plantation (approximately 30mins)