Bishop Museum - General Admission Ticket
Travel back in time at the Bishop Museum, the largest museum in the state of Hawaii, and explore everything from the evolution of the Hawaiian Islands, to the ancestral voyage to these islands and how Polynesian navigators used the stars to find their way over 2,000 years ago.
Founded in 1889, the museum features the world’s largest collection of Polynesian cultural artifacts and natural history specimens. Enjoy a self-guided tour of the Bishop Museum with this general admission ticket, which gives you access to all of the museum’s exhibits and the planetarium.
- Tour Hawaii’s largest museum – self-guided tour
- See the museum’s fascinating exhibits and planetarium
- Exhibits may change but examples of exhibits are:
- Mai Kinohi Mai: Surfing in Hawai'i
- Spineless Wonders: Marine Invertebrates Rising from the Deep
- Kaula Piko: The Source of Strings
- The Science Adventure Center
- The Pacific Hall
- Learn about Hawaii’s history and culture