All of Oahu in One Day Tour
Limited Time! Big discount on this Oahu Circle Island Tour!
Please be advised the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout will
not be accessible until further notice due to landslides caused by
recent heavy rainfalls. This tour takes place as scheduled and goes to
all the attractions, except Nu'uanu Pali Lookout.
Experience 120 miles of Oahu's most scenic locations on this All of Oahu in One Day Tour! From Diamond Head along Oahu’s south shore to the world-famous surfing beaches of the North Shore, you’ll get to see an amazing variety of landscapes and terrain that includes lush mountains, rainforests and white-sand beaches. All along the way you’ll learn about the culture and history of Oahu through tour narration.
At the end of the day, you can really say that you have seen a good portion of the island and its most beautiful and worthwhile attractions. Just make sure you come with a fully charged camera because you’ll surely be using it a lot!
- Drive by Diamond Head and exclusive Kahala estates
- Stop at Hanauma Bay (except Tuesdays when it is closed)
- Stop at Halona Blowhole
- Drive by Sandy Beach and Makapu'u Beach
- Oahu North Shore surfing beaches
- Sugar cane and pineapple fields
- Stop at the Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Stop at the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- No-host lunch option available (at Coral Kingdom)
- Expert narration by professional tour guide