Aloha Hawaii Tours - Bishop Museum - Hawaii Monarch's Tour
This tour is a great Iolani Palace and Bishop Museum combo experience. Visit two of Honolulu’s top historical attractions in one day. First, enjoy a guided tour of Iolani Palace, the only royal palace in the United States. It was completed in 1882 and was the site of the overthrow of the Hawaiian monarchy in 1893. As you tour the first floor state rooms and the second floor private quarters, you’ll learn about an important part of Hawaiian history, as well as stories about the Royal residents and how they lived.
Then travel back in time even further at the Bishop Museum and explore everything from the evolution of the Hawaiian Islands, to the ancestral voyage to these islands and how Polynesian navigators used the stars to find their way over 2,000 years ago. Embrace the true spirit of Hawaii on this informative historical tour.
- Tour of Iolani Palace, the only royal palace in the United States
- Learn about the Hawaiian monarchy and its overthrow
- Tour of Bishop Museum, the largest museum in the state of Hawaii
- See the museum’s fascinating exhibits and planetarium
- Delicious lunch at Bishop Museum Café
- Roundtrip transportation
Choice of four lunch options:
- Kalua Pig Plate (Kalua Pig, One Scoop of Rice and Toss Salad)
- Pineapple Shoyu Chicken Plate (Two Pieces of Pineapple Shoyu Chicken, One Scoop of Rice and Toss Salad)
- Veggie Wrap (Portabella Mushrooms, Zucchine, Eggplant, Red Bell Peppers, Jicama, Lettuce, Cucumbers and Housemade Cole Slaw
- Ham and Swiss Cheese Sandwich on a Croissant, served with Lettuce, Tomato and Honey-Mustard Dressing
A chilled bottle of water is included with lunch. Other beverages are available for purchase.