Aloha Hawaii Tours - North Shore Beach Bus Tour
This Oahu Snorkel Tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu Snorkeling Tours page for other available
Ever wanted to see green sea turtles up close and in their natural habitat? Enjoy a tour of Oahu's North Shore with an emphasis on Hawaii’s beloved honu – the green sea turtle. This island sightseeing tour is unique in that it includes snorkeling (other water sports such as kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding are an option as well).
Aloha Hawaii Tours prides itself in offering intimate, family-style island tours. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you to the island's most beautiful locations, both popular attractions and off-the-beaten-path spots. A lunch stop will be made at a shrimp truck where you can purchase lunch (if you choose the Premium Upgrade, lunch is included in the tour price).
Includes Lunch & Drink, and Stand-up Paddleboard or Kayak.
- Enjoy a tour of Oahu and visit beautiful island attractions
- Opportunity to swim with Hawaiian green sea turtles on the North Shore - snorkel with turtles or relax on the beach next to them (60 minutes of snorkeling)
- Visit Pipeline Surf Beach & Waimea Bay
- Stop at a local Shrimp Truck where seafood and non seafood items are available for purchase (the Premium Upgrade includes lunch in tour price)
- Visit the Dole Pineapple Plantation - see how pineapple are grown, shop for souvenirs and try their delicious ice cream (approx. 30 minute stop)
- Option to stand-up paddle or kayak down Haleiwa River (additional cost is included with Premium Upgrade)
- Option to do a waterfall hike at Waimea Falls (option is additional cost on site if guest would like to do it)