Hawaii Turtle Tours - Turtle Eco Adventure
Ever wanted to see green sea turtles up close and in their natural habitat? Enjoy an Oahu island tour with an emphasis on Hawaii’s beloved honu – the green sea turtle. This island tour is unique in that it includes snorkeling (other water sports such as kayaking and stand-up paddle-boarding are an option as well).
Hawaii Turtle Tours prides itself in offering intimate, family-style island tours. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you to the island’s most beautiful locations, both popular attractions and off-the-beaten-path spots. A lunch stop will be made at the Tsue Farms shrimp truck where you can purchase lunch (if you choose the Gold Upgrade, lunch will be included in the tour price).
Includes Lunch & Drink, and Stand-up Paddle Board or Kayak.
- Enjoy a full circle island tour of Oahu and visit the island’s top attractions
- Opportunity to swim with Hawaiian green sea turtles on the North Shore - snorkel with turtles or relax on the beach next to them (60 minutes of snorkeling available with equipment included in this tour & this part of the tour is subject to weather conditions)
- Stand-up paddle or kayak down Haleiwa's beautiful Anahula River (this is optional & only included in Gold upgrade)
- Stop at Diamond Head lookout point
- Drive through Kahala (Beverly Hills of Hawaii)
- Stop at Halona Blowhole and From Here to Eternity Beach
- Pass by Sandy Beach - popular among bodyboarders
- Stop at Makapu’u Point lookout - beautiful views to Rabbit Island
- Visit Secret Beach - Hawaii Five-O film site
- Scenic drive along Oahu’s windward coast - views of lush rainforests
- Stop at Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Visit Kualoa Beach Park - great views of Chinaman's Hat Island
- Stop at a fruit stand
- Stop at Sunset Beach - popular surfing Oahu North Shore surfing beach
- Cruise by other North Shore beaches, including Pipeline and Waimea Bay
- Enjoy turtle viewing at secret Turtle Beach
- Pass through scenic pineapple, coffee and agriculture fields
- Visit the Dole Pineapple Plantation - see how pineapple are grown, shop for souvenirs and try their delicious ice cream (approx. 30 minute stop)