Aloha Hawaii Tours - North Shore Beach Bus Tour
Ever wanted to see green sea turtles up close and in their natural habitat? Enjoy a tour of Oahu's North Shore with an emphasis on Hawaii’s beloved honu – the green sea turtle. This island sightseeing tour is unique in that it includes snorkeling (other water sports such as kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding are an option as well).
Aloha Hawaii Tours prides itself in offering intimate, family-style island tours. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you to the island's most beautiful locations, both popular attractions and off-the-beaten-path spots. A lunch stop will be made at a shrimp truck where you can purchase lunch (if you choose the Premium Upgrade, lunch is included in the tour price).
Includes Lunch & Drink, and Stand-up Paddleboard or Kayak.
- Enjoy a tour of Oahu and visit beautiful island attractions
- Opportunity to swim with Hawaiian green sea turtles on the North Shore - snorkel with turtles or relax on the beach next to them (60 minutes of snorkeling)
- Visit Pipeline Surf Beach & Waimea Bay
- Stop at a local Shrimp Truck where seafood and non seafood items are available for purchase (the Premium Upgrade includes lunch in tour price)
- Visit the Dole Pineapple Plantation - see how pineapple are grown, shop for souvenirs and try their delicious ice cream (approx. 30 minute stop)
- Option to stand-up paddle or kayak down Haleiwa River (additional cost is included with Premium Upgrade)
- Option to do a waterfall hike at Waimea Falls (option is additional cost on site if guest would like to do it)