Honolulu City Hawaii Duck Tour (with optional Pearl Harbor)
This Oahu Tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu Sightseeing Tours page for other available
Join Hawaii Duck Tours and see the sights of Honolulu City, the capital of Hawaii and the most populated city of Hawaii! Be picked up at the Waikiki hotel area! Enjoy the open air vehicle as it guides you along to see sights of major landmarks, modern areas, and historic areas of Honolulu City. These Duck tours on amphibian vehicles that allow the vehicle to even go through the ocean! See Honolulu in a way like no other!
Please note that the 7:30 am tour is guided in Japanese and
11:00 am tours are guided in English. There are no recorded translations
available in other languages on Duck Tours.
- Waikiki Area
- Ala Moana Center
- Downtown Area
- Iolani Palace
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Ala Wai Yacht Harbor (enter the water and view Diamond Head & Waikiki Skyline)
Optional Pearl Harbor Included
- Head to Pearl Harbor
- Watch the documentary film
- Take the boat over to Arizona Memorial
- Head back to Waikiki with Hawaii Duck Tours.
- ***Bags are not allowed in the Visitor Center. Storage is available at WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument for a nominal fee per bag***