Mini Circle Island with Scenic Shores Tour
Please be advised the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout will
not be accessible until further notice due to landslides caused by
recent heavy rainfalls. This tour takes place as scheduled and goes to
all the attractions, except Nu'uanu Pali Lookout.
This mini circle island tour of Oahu is ideal for those looking for a half-day excursion. You’ll circle the southeastern part of Oahu, a very scenic stretch of coastline with plenty of great photo opportunities!
Your tour begins in Waikiki. First up will be the lookout point on the foothills of Diamond Head, offering great views of the luxury neighborhood of Kahala. Heading further east, you’ll get to see some of the best sights on the island, including the lookout at Hanauma Bay and the sea cliffs at Makapu'u Point on Oahu’s southeastern tip.
On your way back towards Honolulu, you’ll head up to the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout from where you can see a large stretch of Oahu’s windward coast. Photo enthusiasts especially enjoy this tour!
- Diamond Head lookout
- Drive by some of Oahu’s most impressive homes for awesome photo shots
- See Hanauma Bay, Oahu’s prime snorkeling destination and marine preserve
- See a stretch of Oahu’s lush windward coast
- Halona Blowhole
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout – see towns of Kailua and Kaneohe and all the way to Chinaman’s Hat Island
- View Queen Emma Summer Palace and surrounding rainforest