Oahu Nature Tours - Ultimate Circle Island Adventure with Waimea Waterfall
Please be advised the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout will
not be accessible until further notice due to landslides caused by
recent heavy rainfalls. This tour takes place as scheduled and goes to
all the attractions, except Nu'uanu Pali Lookout.
This ultimate Oahu circle island tour takes you around the entire island and includes stops at the beautiful Byodo-In Temple, the botanical garden at Waimea Valley, the Dole Plantation and many more! From Waikiki, you'll be heading east towards Diamond Head and Hanauma Bay, a pristine marine preserve.
The tour continues to Makapu'u Point, which is one of the most scenic coastlines on the island. The next stops are the Pali Lookout and the Valley of the Temples. On your way to Oahu's North Shore, there will be many more stops at scenic lookout points.
For lunch, we’ll stop at Fumi's Shrimp Stand where you'll be served your choice of nine different sauteed shrimp plates with steaming rice and a delicious shave ice for dessert. We'll then visit Waimea Valley, a beautiful botanical garden that showcases over 5,000 species of tropical flowering plants and ancient archaeological sites. Tucked into the garden is also one of Oahu's most beautiful waterfalls. This is truly a tropical wonderland, a photographer's dream.
We'll be heading back through Oahu's central plateau, with another stop at the historic Dole Plantation, where you can see many colorful varieties of pineapple species from around the world.
- Diamond Head – scenic drive by this famous landmark
- Amelia Earhart Monument – she was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean
- Hanauma Bay (except on Tuesdays when it is closed)
- Halona Blowhole – underwater lava tube shoots water into the air
- From Here to Eternity beach made famous by the only Oscar-winning movie made in Hawaii
- Makapu'u Lookout – incredible panoramic views of offshore islands, azure ocean water and breathtaking sea cliffs
- Pali Lookout – Mark Twain called this most beautiful view on the planet
- Byodo-In Temple – gorgeous setting, fronted by large koi pond and backed by the Ko'olau Mountain Range
- Chinaman's Hat – this small island one of the most popular views on Oahu
- Kaneohe Bay – scenic bay with many shallow sandbars
- Stop at Kahana Bay
- Kukuihoolua – famous island with a hole in its center
- Sunset Beach – home of big wave surfing contests in winter
- Waimea Valley – walk through lush botanical garden
- Waimea Falls – beautiful waterfall within Waimea Valley
- Dole Pineapple Plantation – see how pineapples grow and shop for souvenirs
- Roundtrip transportation from and to Waikiki
- Admission to Waimea Valley and Byodo-In Temple included (Value of $18)
- Delicious shrimp lunch at Fumi's Shrimp Stand (Value of $15)
- Shave ice dessert (Value of $4.50)
- Free 152-page nature book – Pocket Guide to Nature on Oahu – (one book per party – Value of $11.50)
- Knowledgeable tour guide who narrates your entire tour and provides information about Hawaii's bird and plant species, history, geology and culture