Nature and You - Waimea Waterfall Hike and Swim
Departing from Waikiki, this is a great Oahu nature tour that takes you to the island’s north shore for a walk through the Waimea botanical garden with the option to swim at Waimea waterfall. On the way to the north shore, we’ll stop for breakfast and coffee at Greenworld Coffee Farm, a local favorite cafe on Oahu.
Once we reach Waimea Valley on the north shore, we’ll embark on a guided hike through Waimea Valley, a 1.5 mile long trail that takes you through a lush rainforest, featuring beautiful views of native Hawaiian flowers, streams, historical sites and the Waimea waterfall.
Then enjoy a refreshing swim at the waterfall, a natural pool surrounded by lush vegetation. A life vest for your safety will be provided. On the way back to Waikiki, we’ll stop at the Dole Plantation where you can learn about the rich history of pineapple cultivation in Hawaii. Learn about the plantation’s past and indulge in pineapple-themed souvenirs and treats!
- Greenworld Coffee Farm
- Waimea Valley hike with a knowledgeable guide
- Learn about Hawaiian culture and botanical history
- Discover over 5,000 documented types of tropical and subtropical plants, including the largest collection of endangered Hawaiian plants
- Swim at Waimea waterfall
- Dole Plantation
- Breakfast at Greenworld Coffee Farm: Choce of Spinach Tomato Bread or Sausage Roll. Coffee is served as well.
- Lunch at Waimea Valley: Choce of Chicken Caesar Wrap, Grilled Shrimp Wrap or Veggie Wrap. Lunch includes chips and soda.