Hawaii Real Nature - West Oahu Tour and Snorkeling Adventure
This Oahu Tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu Sightseeing Tours page for other available
This Oahu sightseeing tour takes you to the island’s west shore, all the way up to the little town of Makaha. Unlike Oahu’s north, east and south shores, the west shore is much less developed. Backed by the Waianae Mountain Range, the west shore is home to many beautiful white-sand beaches and historical sights.
Explore a 150,000 year old cave, which was once under water and was carved out by the waves of the ocean. Visit a Hawaiian archaeological site dating to A.D. 1500 to 1800. Drive through historic Makaha Valley and see the valley Hawaiians believe to be the site where man was first created. This tour also takes you to Yokohama Bay, which is as far as you can go when driving up on Oahu’s west shore. It is one of the most beautiful and remote beaches on the island.
This tour also includes a stop at a prime spot for snorkeling. Don a mask and snorkel and enjoy an hour of snorkeling in an area that is home to tropical fish and turtles. This is a truly special Oahu island tour – perfect if you would like to see an area of the island that most visitors miss.
- Experience the only Oahu sightseeing tour that takes you to the island’s beautiful west shore
- Visit some of the most remote locations on Oahu, including Yokohama Bay, a gorgeous white-sand beach backed by the Waianae Mountains
- Visit an ancient Hawaiian heiau that is believed to have been a temple of learning and training
- Explore a 150,000 year old cave that was once under water
- See the mountain considered sacred to Kane, the Hawaiian god of procreation
- Go snorkeling at a prime snorkel spot, home to a variety of colorful tropical fish (approx. 1 hour water time)
- Friendly and professional tour guide - also certified in CPR and snorkel rescue trained
- All snorkel gear and life jacket provided