Aloha Hawaii Tours – Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour
Don't miss out on visiting the historical Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor!
Aloha Hawaii Tours starts off the day right with a stop at the world famous Leonard's Malasada Bakery where the guide will pick up a bottle of water and Malasada's for everyone! Malasada's are delicious Hawaiian donuts which Leonard's is famous for. Then head over to Pearl Harbor
See the Black Tears of the Arizona, oil leaking to the surface from the sunken USS Arizona. Visit the Arizona Memorial and view the documentary of that fateful day.
Aloha Hawaii Tours also takes a drive through downtown Honolulu, the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific, and by the Iolani Palace. Stop and get a chance to take pictures at the famous statue of King Kamehameha before returning to Waikiki.
- Roundtrip Waikiki Transportation
- Stop at world famous Leonard’s Malasada Bakery (Includes a bottle of water and malasadas, guest are not recommended to get off the bus)
- See the Black Tears of the Arizona, the stream of Oil that rises from the sunken battleship. (Shuttle operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the schedule of the memorial and may be affected by weather, maintenance, or repair schedules without notice.)
- Visit & view the documentary at the USS Arizona Memorial (not available if the shuttle is not running)
- Chance to board the USS Bowfin Submarine (admission to this may be purchased at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center)
- Drive through downtown Honolulu and the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Drive by Iolani Palace
- See the statue of King Kamehameha (stop for 10-15 minutes and take pictures!)