Aloha Hawaii Tours – Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour
Don't miss out on visiting the historic Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor! See the Black Tears of the Arizona, oil leaking to the surface from the sunken USS Arizona battleship. Visit the Arizona Memorial and view the documentary of that fateful day.
Aloha Hawaii Tours also takes a drive through downtown Honolulu, the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific, and by the Iolani Palace. Stop and get a chance to take pictures of the famous statue of King Kamehameha before returning to Waikiki (stop only, do not exit vehicle).
- Roundtrip Waikiki Transportation
- See the Black Tears of the Arizona, the stream of oil that rises from the sunken battleship
- Visit & view the documentary at the USS Arizona Memorial
- Drive through downtown Honolulu and the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Drive by Iolani Palace
- See the statue of King Kamehameha
The Navy's #1 priority is your safety. While the Arizona
Memorial dock is being repaired, the capacity to experience the Arizona
Memorial has been greatly reduced and limited. There may be days that the Ferry
boat tickets are "Sold Out."
What does this mean for you?
We cannot guarantee tickets to the Arizona Memorial at this
time. If tickets are unavailable for your scheduled tour date, don't worry! We
will continue with the scheduled tour and give you a $10 refund on each
purchased booking. In addition, you will still experience the Pearl
Harbor Visitor Center,
your gateway to American Wartime History. Here you can experience museums, monuments
and exhibits "The Road To War" and "The Attack."
You will have the following two choices when making your
reservation. You can:
(1) Cancel your tour reservation if tickets to the USS
Arizona Memorial are unavailable OR
(2) Visit Pearl Harbor with a $10
refund if tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial are unavailable