Aloha Hawaii Tours – Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour
The Arizona Memorial was closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date. During this time, depending on availability and
time it may be possible for the tour to take the navy launch around the
harbor without landing at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
Don't miss out on visiting the historical Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor!
Aloha Hawaii Tours starts off the day right with a stop at the world famous Leonard's Malasada Bakery where the guide will pick up a bottle of water and Malasada's for everyone! Malasada's are delicious Hawaiian donuts which Leonard's is famous for. Then head over to Pearl Harbor
See the Black Tears of the Arizona, oil leaking to the surface from the sunken USS Arizona. Visit the Arizona Memorial and view the documentary of that fateful day.
Aloha Hawaii Tours also takes a drive through downtown Honolulu, the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific, and by the Iolani Palace. Stop and get a chance to take pictures at the famous statue of King Kamehameha before returning to Waikiki.
- Roundtrip Waikiki Transportation
- Stop at world famous Leonard’s Malasada Bakery (Includes a bottle of water and malasadas, guest are not recommended to get off the bus)
- See the Black Tears of the Arizona, the stream of Oil that rises from the sunken battleship. (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Visit & view the documentary at the USS Arizona Memorial
- Chance to board the USS Bowfin Submarine (admission to this may be purchased at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center)
- Drive through downtown Honolulu and the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Drive by Iolani Palace
- See the statue of King Kamehameha (stop for 10-15 minutes and take pictures!)