Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial and Circle Island Tour (#4)
The Arizona Memorial was closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date. During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
This is a great combo tour that combines a visit to Pearl Harbor with an Oahu circle island tour!
Your morning starts with a visit to Oahu’s No. 1 attraction – Pearl Harbor. Upon arrival, you’ll spend some time at the exhibit galleries featuring World War II memorabilia. You’ll also watch a short film showing footage of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack. A Navy shuttle boat will then take you to the Arizona Memorial, a platform that was built right on top of the sunken battleship, which is the final resting place of the servicemen who were killed on board of the USS Arizona during the attack on Pearl Harbor.
After your visit to Pearl Harbor, you’ll enjoy a circle island tour to Oahu’s top attractions, including the Dole Plantation, the world-famous big wave surfing beaches on the North Shore and the lush windward coast. A no-host lunch option at either the Polynesian Cultural Center or at Kualoa Ranch is available.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the schedule
of the memorial and may be affected by weather, maintenance, or repair
schedules without notice.)
- Oahu circle island tour including these locations:
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included) - closed on Memorial Day
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Historic Haleiwa town
- Dole Plantation
- No-host lunch option at Polynesian Cultural Center or Kualoa Ranch