Pearl Harbor Tours - Pacific Aviation Museum, USS Arizona & Punchbowl
The Arizona Memorial was closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date. During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
This tour includes a visit to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, the USS Arizona Memorial, plus the Pacific Aviation Museum.
Upon arrival at Pearl Harbor, you’ll first spend some time at the Visitor Center and watch a short documentary showing footage of the attack on Pearl Harbor. A Navy shuttle boat will then take you out to the Arizona Memorial, a platform that was built right on top of the sunken battleship.
Later you’ll visit the Pacific Aviation Museum. This family-friendly venue is located in a 1930s era hangar on Ford Island and presents classic and rare WWII American and Japanese airplanes. The museum is enhanced by its location at Ford Island, the center of the Pearl Harbor attack because of the battleship moorings surrounding it.
Your visit to Pearl Harbor is followed by a drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery and a historical tour of downtown Honolulu. This is one of the best Pearl Harbor tours that combines it all.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Pacific Aviation Museum (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing
- View Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha and Mission Houses Museum
Gold Option Extras:
- Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café
- Audio tour for the Arizona Memorial