Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours - Complete Pearl Harbor Tour
including USS Arizona, Bowfin, Missouri & Pearl Harbor Aviation
Take a day to soak in the history of the number one
visited destination in Hawaii, Pearl Harbor. This is the place that
World War II started for the United States on December 7th, 1941. With
Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours Complete Pearl Harbor Tour, you're able
to experience all of the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites in one day.
your journey back to December 7th, 1941 with the Pearl Harbor Visitor
center where 2 world class museums are located and the 23 minute
documentary of the day of the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Board the US
Navy Shuttle boat to be ferried out to the USS Arizona Memorial. Keep a
look out for the black oil that still seeps to the surface from the
sunken battleship. Aboard the USS Arizona Memorial visit the shrine
room that memorializes over 1,178 sailors and marines that died that
Tour the USS Bowfin, the Avenger
of the Pacific, that sank 44 enemy ships during their nine war patrols
of WWII. The official Bowfin audio tour is included and will teach you
how 88 sailors and officers worked and lived in the tight quarters of a
WWII submarine. Don't miss seeing the only authentic 40-ft Japanese
Kaiten Suicide manned torpedo that is on exhibit in the United States.
Visit the USS Oklahoma Memorial on Ford Island, before touring the USS Missouri and the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum.
USS Missouri or "Mighty Mo" is the last major battleship built by the
United States. The highlight of her WWII service includes the surrender
of the Japanese on her decks on September 2nd, 1945 in Tokyo Bay.
Stand in the same place Admiral Nimitz and allies stood during that
The Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum is the
only aviation experience in the US where you can explore hangers
bearing scars of the Dec 7th attack and tour an actual battlefield. In
Hanger 37 you can catch a 12 minute documentary containing historical
footage of the Japanese attack. Included is the official audio tour of
the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and views of dozens of military
aircraft including authentic Japanese Zero and US Wildcat fighter
After you've seen Pearl Harbor, it's
back to the Luxury Mini-bus for popular historic Honolulu City. See
landmarks such as Chinatown, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani
Palace, Washington Palace, and the State Capitol Building before driving
by the National Cemetery of the Pacific.
All Royal Hawaiian Limousine chauffeurs go through extensive
background checks, intensive driver's safety training and special 5
star first class service training.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center & 2 world class Museums
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- See the 23 minute official documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Us Navy Boat Ride to the USS Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Look for leaking oil from the sunken USS Arizona
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial
- Admission & Audio tour for the Avenger of Pearl Harbor, the USS Bowfin
- Admission & Guided Tour of the Battleship USS Missouri where the Japanese surrendered on deck
- Admission & Official Audio Tour of the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum where scars from the WWII bombing can still be seen.
- Visit the USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu & Chinatwon
the State Capitol, Iolani Palace, Mission Houses Museum, Kawaiahao
Church & National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific (no stops)
- Photo stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- USS Arizona Memorial Admission
- USS Bowfin Admission & Audio Tour
- USS Missouri Admission & Guided Tour
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Admission & Audio Tour
- Roundtrip Waikiki Hotel Area Transportation
- A cold bottled water per guest
- Transportation is available from the Cruise Ship port or the Honolulu Airport for an additional fee per person
**Military discounted rate is available for US or International military members. You must have your military id on you to show the driver at time of pick up. Military member's dependents can qualify for military discount but the military member must be attending the tour as well. Veterans & Retired military members qualify as long as you have an id showing your status.