Pearl Harbor Tours - USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Tour
Visit two of Pearl Harbor’s top attractions (Arizona Memorial and
USS Missouri) and then enjoy a historical tour of Punchbowl and
Upon your arrival at Pearl Harbor, you’ll spend some time at the
Visitor Center and its fascinating exhibit galleries, featuring a
variety of World War II maps, photos, models and other artifacts.
You’ll also get to watch a short film documenting the 1941 attack on
Pearl Harbor, which led the United States to enter World War II.
A Navy shuttle boat will then take you to the Arizona Memorial, the
final resting place of the servicemen who were killed aboard the USS
Arizona. The next stop is the USS Missouri battleship, also known as the
“Mighty Mo.” Tour the surrender deck where the armistice ending the
war was signed.
On the return to Waikiki, you’ll drive through the Punchbowl
National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, the final resting place of
many World War II heroes. You’ll get to see the Courts of the Missing,
the chapel, and finely-detailed mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of
action in World War II and Korea.
After that, enjoy a tour of downtown Honolulu. See the historic
Iolani Palace, the King Kamehameha Statue, Kawaiahao Church and the
quaint Mission Houses.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- King Kamehameha Statue – come face to face with the great Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Hawaiian Islands
- Iolani Palace – only royal palace in the United States
- Kawaiahao Church – built between 1836 and 1842 of some 14,000 thousand-pound slabs of coral rock
- Mission Houses – see three restored missionary houses, two of which are the oldest houses in Hawaii
Gold Option Extras:
- Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café
- Audio tours for the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri