Sea Life Park Hawaii - Dolphin Exploration
Meet a Hawaiian dolphin face-to-face as you get up-close and personal in a once-in-a-lifetime interactive experience. From a waist-deep platform, you can spend time with the Sea Life Park trainers, learning what it takes to care for the dolphins. You will have a hands on experience interacting with the dolphins. You will also be able to float in deep water and interact with the dolphins in this fun adventure.
This is a fun interactive as well as educational program during which you will also learn more about dolphin anatomy, physiology, training and conservation.
- Meet a dolphin face to face
- Float in deep water with the dolphins
- Learn about dolphin anatomy, training and conservation
- One (1) photo taken during the program
- 30 minutes of water time (45 minutes for the full program)
- Sea Life Park admission included – stroll through the park and see other marine animals up close, visit the exhibits and watch animal shows