5 Musts for Your Hawaii Vacation
With your trip fast approaching, it is time to start buckling down and putting the final touches on your plans. With so much to do and so much to see, your Hawaii activities are going to really depend on your interests, and what you think will make your trip the best that it can be. Any Hawaii vacation is bound to be amazing, and sure to be the time of your life, but outside of the activities and things to do, what are the absolute musts for your trip?
We’ve put together out Top 5 Musts for Your Hawaii Vacation, including things that you absolutely have to do while visiting our tropical paradise:
- Watch the sunset from the beach – whether you choose to do this on night #1, night #3, or every single night you are here, you cannot go wrong. Each day the sun sets over the horizon, creating a stunning display of colors that will take your breath away. Sunsets in Hawaii are so beautiful, that even locals who have seen them for years and years are still mesmerized by the colors and unmatched beauty.
- Sample fresh Poke – no matter where you go in the world, local cuisine is always a must, and Hawaii is no exception. Poke is a local favorite, and along the lines of sushi. Chef’s mix locally caught Ahi Tuna with soy sauce, green onions, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and spices to create a delicious dish. Enjoy on the beach with a cold Kona beer, or at your favorite local restaurant.
- Explore the island – No matter which island you are on, there are going to be things that you will either not see on the tours that you have selected, or you will not get to see for long enough. The great part about taking a tour is you can return later on in your trip to spend more time taking in the sites, or even getting lost and discovering everything about them.
- Don’t be afraid to try something new – from time to time, we encounter visitors who are making a return trip to Hawaii, and are planning on sticking to the few things the know they like. And while that is perfectly fine, one of the most amazing things about Hawaii is you can return time and time again, and never have the same vacation twice. Don’t be afraid to try new things, new adventures, and find a new Hawaii.
- Enjoy every single second – Hawaii is an incredible place, and one of the most desirable vacation destinations in the entire world. There is so many beautiful aspects of Hawaii, and the most important part of your vacation is to soak it all in, enjoy the natural beauty and culture of the island, and enjoy everything that you take part it.
The Hawaiian Islands are often chosen as a dream vacation destination and visitors plan this trip for many years. We can’t wait for you to fall in love with Hawaii and fulfill the best vacation you can imagine in paradise.
Due to the high volume of visitors traveling to Hawaii year round, our Hawaii tours and activities sell out quickly. In many cases, tours sell out weeks or months in advance. To ensure your spots on tour, we recommend reserving your tours today. Call our office or book online to take advantage of our low price guarantee today.