Maita'i Catamaran - Sunset Mai Tai Sail
Sit back and enjoy Hawaii's beauty as you experience a true Hawaiian sunset. Complimentary beverages include Mai Tais, beer, wine, champagne, juices and soft drinks.
Maita'i is a new, state-of-the-art, twin-hulled, 44-foot catamaran designed specifically for Oahu's Waikiki Beach!
Maita'i Catamaran Features:
- New equipment that was developed and tested on our previous boat of 20 years, the legendary "Leahi" catamaran
- Safe, quiet, environmentally clean propulsion system
- Two large safety nets located on the bow with ample room for sunbathing
- Convenient barefoot boarding
- Specially designed "wing mast" which enables Maita'i to reach incredible speeds
- CD sound system
- State-of-the-art Spectra sails
- On board restroom
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 47 passengers, we limit numbers to ensure maximum comfort
- Where and When:
- Departure time is 5:00pm (Oct - April) and 5:30pm (May - Sept). Boarding on the beach between the Halekulani Hotel & Sheraton Waikiki Hotel. View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity
If prone to getting seasick, we recommend taking precautions the day before the tour as well as the day of the tour.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approx. 1.5 to 2 hours
- Maitai Catamaran