Maita'i Catamaran - Sunset Mai Tai Sail
Sit back and enjoy Hawaii's beauty as you experience a true Hawaiian sunset. Complimentary beverages include Mai Tais, beer, wine, champagne, juices and soft drinks.
Maita'i is a new, state-of-the-art, twin-hulled, 44-foot catamaran designed specifically for Oahu's Waikiki Beach!
Maita'i Catamaran Features:
- New equipment that was developed and tested on our previous boat of 20 years, the legendary "Leahi" catamaran
- Safe, quiet, environmentally clean propulsion system
- Two large safety nets located on the bow with ample room for sunbathing
- Convenient barefoot boarding
- Specially designed "wing mast" which enables Maita'i to reach incredible speeds
- CD sound system
- State-of-the-art Spectra sails
- On board restroom
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 47 passengers, we limit numbers to ensure maximum comfort
- Where and When:
- Boarding on the beach between the Halekulani Hotel & Sheraton Waikiki Hotel.View Map
Check in 15 minutes before scheduled time.
- Special Notes:
- 5:00 pm or 5:30 pm departure depending on time of year.
- Operation Days:
- Maitai Catamaran Snorkeling