Wailele Polynesian Luau - The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
CALL IN SPECIAL! CALL 866-482-9775 TO BOOK YOUR LUAU PLUS ANOTHER ACTIVITY AND RECEIVE $9 OFF PER ADULT ON THE SECOND ACTIVITY!
Held outdoors right on Ka'anapali Beach, the Wailele Polynesian Luau features a stunning oceanfront backdrop. The new Aloha Pavilion is set amongst tropical gardens with cascading waterfalls and tiki torches.
Highlights of this Maui luau include the story of the fire goddess Pele and a new performance dedicated to Wailele, meaning "waterfalls" in the Hawaiian language. The luau show also features dances from Hawaii, as well as Tahiti, Fiji, Samoa and New Zealand.
In addition to great Polynesian entertainment, you’ll enjoy a scrumptious all-you-can-eat luau buffet dinner with traditional selections for an authentic experience. This Hawaiian luau includes a free flow of drinks all evening long, with Mai Tais and other tropical cocktails, local beers, sodas and fruit juices.
Reserve Premium View Reserved Seating for an additional charge. The Premium Seating sells out almost every show, so reserve with Hawaii Discount today!
Wailele Polynesian Luau
- Lei greeting
- Embark on an exciting journey to the Polynesian Islands – storytelling through music
- All-you-can-eat buffet dinner and open bar
- Polynesian show, including Maui’s most extreme troupe of fire-knife dancers
All-You-Can-Eat Luau Buffet
- Lomi Lomi Salmon – Salt-Cured Salmon, Kula Tomatoes, Maui Onion and Scallions
- Pipikaula Poke – Peppered Dry Beef Seaweed, Sesame and Soy Sauce
- Cucumber Seaweed Salad
- Kula Island Greens
- Hawaiian-Style Potato Macaroni Salad
- Maui Gold Pineapple
- Island Poi
- Kalua Pua'a – Slow-Roasted Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken – Guava Barbeque Sauce
- Steamed I'a – Fish, Ginger, Tomato Relish
- Pa'ia Dry Mein Noodles – Plantation-Style Noodles, Upcountry Vegetables
- Molokai Sweet Potatoes
- Steamed Sticky Rice
- Hawaiian Sweet Bread Pudding
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Guava Chiffon Chocolate Chantilly Cake
- Haupia – Hawaiian Coconut Pudding
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice. All items made in a kitchen where nuts are present.
- Where and When:
- After entering the Westin Maui Resort and Spa through the main entrance, make a left in the main lobby. Continue down the Art Walk past the gift shops and Business Center then make a right at the end of the corridor. Guests will be checked in at the entrance of the Aloha Pavilion.View Map
To reach the Aloha Pavilion, enter the Westin's front entrance and turn left in the lobby. The luau is held at the south end of the resort.
April 1st - September 30th: Check-in time is 5:30 pm for Premium Guests and 5:45 pm for Traditional Guests. The line usually begins forming by 5:15 pm.
October 1st - March 31st: Check-in time is 5:00 pm for Premium Guests and 5:15 pm for Traditional Guests. The line usually begins forming by 4:45 pm.
- Prices, dates, times and menu subject to changes without notice.
Hotel reserves the right to cancel the luau no later than 12:00 pm on the event day due to pending weather conditions or other restrictions.
For those with strict dietary allergies or needs, please notify us as soon as possible so we can try to accommodate them.
- Special Notes:
- Pay parking is available at the Whalers Village next to the resort. Parking rates at Whalers Village are $6.00 per hour. You may be able to get the parking ticket validated if you shop at Whalers Village prior to the luau. There is no luau parking available at the Westin Resort. Complimentary shuttle service is available for guests staying at The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas and The Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa.
- Operation Days:
- Dec - May: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
June - Aug: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
Sept - Nov: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 3 hours
- Wailele Luau at The Westin Resort