Polynesian Adventure Tours - Hana Adventure
Experience the lush tropical beauty and constantly changing vistas of the world-famous Hana coast. Travel through the old sugar mill town of Paia and along the beautiful coastline past world famous windsurfing beaches. Travel on to Kaumahina State Park and the crashing waves of Keanae Valley Lookout, Pua`a Ka`a, Waianapanapa State Parks. Your adventure continues over the one lane bridges and hairpin turns of the famous road to Hana. Your professional guide will escort you to Kipahulu where you will discover Ohe`o Stream and Pools and stop for a refreshing swim (weather and time permitting).
You will discover cascading waterfalls, lush rainforest and fantastic vistas throughout this magical tour. Please bring your own towel for swimming at Ohe`o. Don't forget your camera!
Highlights of the Hana Adventure
- Drive through Paia
- See Kaumahina State Park
- Keanae Valley Lookout
- The winding Road to Hana (you will be glad we are doing the driving)
- Pua`a Ka`a & Waianapanapa State Park
- Hana and Hasegawa General Store
- Ohe`o Stream and Pools (weather and time permitting)
- Windsurfing beaches
No host lunch.
Hana Gold Adventure:
- Continental Breakfast with items like assorted pastries, bagels, & croissants, assorted fruit, coffee, tea & POG juice.
- Lunch Buffet with items like Kaula Mixed Greens with Ranch Dressing, Vegetable Fried Rice, Braised Ginger Shoyu Chicken & Onions, Hana Style Pork & Peas, ice tea or coffee & water.
Maui Land Tours Hana Adventure Video
See a video of highlights from the Hana Adventure tour, one of our guests' favorite Maui land tours.
Road to Hana
||A great air conditioned Tour Bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours.
||The road to Hana is very windy and can be rough at times. This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back problems. Ohe`o pools is not accessible for those with mobility restrictions.
||11 1/2 Hours
||Island Sightseeing Tours
||Polynesian Adventure Tours
||Daily except Christmas, New Year's Day or Thanksgiving.
Where And When
Kapalua - Napili 7:00-7:10 a.m.
Kahana 7:05-7:15 a.m.
Honokawai 7:05-7:15 a.m.
Kaanapali 7:15-7:25 a.m.
Lahaina 7:25-7:35 a.m.
Maalaea 7:45-8:00 a.m.
Makena 7:05-7:15 a.m.
Wailea 7:15-7:25 a.m.
Kihei 7:25-7:35 a.m.
Kahului 8:00-8:15 a.m.
Return approximately 5:30-6:30 p.m.
||In my personal opinion, The Road to Hana is a must do.
Exact hotel pickup time will be emailed to you.