Oahu Grand Circle Island - Kualoa Ranch & Dole Pineapple Plantation Tour
See it all on this Oahu grand circle island tour! Circumnavigate the island of Oahu, a distance of 120 miles, and see the island’s best attractions, including scenic Kualoa Ranch and the famous Dole Pineapple Plantation.
Your journey begins in Waikiki. After being picked up from your hotel, you’ll see the sights of southeast Oahu, including the lookouts along Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay and Halona Blowhole.
The tour then takes you to the Byodo-In Temple, located in a peaceful valley and backed by the majestic Ko'olau Mountains (admission included). Enjoy the beautiful temple grounds, including traditional Japanese gardens and the koi pond.
At Kualoa Ranch, a 4,000-working cattle ranch on Oahu’s windward coast, you’ll enjoy the Legends and Legacy Tour, which includes a scenic tram ride and great views of Kaneohe Bay.
On Oahu’s North Shore, you’ll get to see the world-famous big wave surfing beaches of Sunset, Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay, where championship surf competitions take place in the winter months.
This tour also takes you to Central Oahu, home to the Dole Pineapple Plantation, where you’ll have time to visit their gift shop.
Gold Package: Upgrade your tour with the Gold Package. Enjoy a local-style buffet lunch at Kualoa's Ranch House. The lunch buffet offers a variety of delicious Hawaiian favorites, including Kualoa Field Green Salad, BBQ Pork Ribs and Kualoa Chili with Ranch Raised Grass-fed Beef and Paniolo Chili Seasonings.
- Amelia Earhart Lookout on the foothills of Diamond Head
- Drive through Kahala – Honolulu upscale neighborhood
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (except on Tuesdays when it is closed)
- Halona Blowhole
- Sandy Beach
- Makapu'u Point
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included)
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- See Chinaman’s Hat Island, called this for its unique shape
- Kualoa Ranch Legends and Legacy Tour (tram ride included)
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Dole Plantation (have time to look around and shop)
- Pineapple and sugarcane fields of Central Oahu
- Tour includes a stop for a sit-down lunch (lunch not included, 1 hour approximately)
- Expert narration by professional tour guide
- Gold Package is an optional upgrade
Mountains at Kualoa Ranch
North Shore Oahu
- Where and When:
- Complimentary Waikiki hotel pick-up.
This tour departs Waikiki at 8:15-8:35 am and returns at approximately 5:45 pm.
- Special Notes:
- Gold Package includes a buffet lunch.
- Operation Days:
- Daily except Christmas, New Year's Day and Thanksgiving
- 9 1/2 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned luxury motorcoach with large viewing windows