Feast at Lele Luau
Special Promotion! Order the Feast At Lele Luau and get $7 off per adult on a second activity! Limited time only! Call-ins only please. Call us at 866-482-9775.
Lele is the ancient name for Lahaina. The Feast at Lele Luau takes place on the beach where the royal family of Maui would feast and entertain. What makes this luau truly special is that it takes you on a musical and culinary journey of Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand – a truly royal tour of the cuisine of Polynesia.
Upon arrival, you’ll receive a flower lei greeting and a welcome Mai Tai drink from the open bar. Later, enjoy a scrumptious five course dinner served at candlelit, intimate tables with crisp white tablecloths. As each course on the menu is served, entertainers from that specific island will perform in colorful, full island attire. This is a very special Maui luau not to be missed!
- Banana and Sweet Potato Chips served with Tropical Ginger & Ogo Seaweed Salsa
1st Course from Hawaii
- Imu Roasted Kalua Pua'a – Pork Seasoned with Hawaiian Salt, cooked in an underground oven, shredded and served on Steamed Cabbage
- Pohole Fern Shoots & Heart of Palm Salad tossed in a light Vinaigrette Dressing
- Seared I'a – Fresh Fish with Mango Sauce & Fruit Salsa
2nd Course from Aotearoa - New Zealand
- Rakiraki Salad – Duck Tenderloin, Kula Greens, Bean Sprouts & Carrot with Poha Berry Dressing
- Miti Hangi – Hangi cooked Steak in Kiwi Fruit, Soy and Ginger
- Harore Kumara – Roasted Mushrooms, Sweet Potato & Onion, sautéed in Soy and Garlic
3rd Course from Tahiti
- Fafa – Chicken wrapped in Taro Leaf, steamed in Coconut Milk, Lemongrass & Ginger
- E-iaota (Poisson Cru) – Raw Fish marinated in Lime Juice & Coconut Milk with Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, Cucumber & Cilantro
- Baked Scallops – Scallops with Sweet Potato & Spinach in Lobster Cream topped with Bread Crumbs
4th Course from Samoa
- Grilled Gufe'e – Grilled Squid in Upcountry Island Herbs Sauce
- Palusami – Breadfruit & Squash cooked in Young Taro Leaf & Coconut Cream
- Shrimp, Avocado & Fresh Fruit tossed in a Lilikoi Dressing
5th Course Desserts:
- Carmel Mac Nut Tart topped with Haupia (Coconut Pudding)
- Hawaiian Chocolate Truffles
- Fresh Exotic Tropical Fruits
Please note: Feast at Lele Luau reserves the right to make substitutions without notice, as some produce is seasonal. Fish selections change daily depending on what is caught fresh that day.