Smith's Tropical Paradise Luau
MONTHLY CALL IN SPECIAL---- Please call to place your reservation for Smith's Tropical Paradise Luau and you will receive an additional $9 off per adult on an additional activity. Must book another activity with Smith's Luau to receive additional discount.
A popular combination is the Smith's Luau and the Fern Grotto Cruise, an 1.5 hour boat ride up the Wailua River. Be sure to add the luau to cart before using this link!
This traditional Hawaiian luau features a spectacular ceremony in a torch-lit lagoon amphitheater along the Wailua River. It begins with the traditional blowing of the conch shell and torch lighting. Then dramatically, Pele, the legendary fire goddess, emerges out of the darkness from atop a lava flowing mountain to tell her story.
The ceremony is followed by a delicious luau feast. Savor traditional flavors and island favorites, including kalua pork, teriyaki beef, chicken adobo, mahi mahi (island fish), lomi salmon and a variety of salads, vegetables, rice and of course, dessert. The luau feast is followed by a spectacular show featuring music and dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa, the Philippines, New Zealand, China and Japan. Smith's Tropical Luau has it all!
Luau Menu: Kalua Park, Beef Teriyaki, Chicken Adobo, Sweet ‘n’ Sour Mahi Mahi, Lomi Salmon, Fresh Poi, Hawaiian Sweet Potato, Macaroni Salad, Namasu Salad, Fried Rice, Tropical Desserts. Mai Tais, beer, wine, standard bar drinks and soft drinks are available throughout the dinner hour.
- Smith’s Tropical Paradise Garden Luau is one of Kauai’s best known and favorite Hawaiian luaus
- Shell lei greeting
- Take a narrated tram tour or enjoy a leisurely stroll around the lush 30-acre gardens
- Witness the traditional imu ceremony – learn about the old Hawaiian cooking method where kalua pig is wrapped in ti leaves and cooked in an earthen imu oven
- Enjoy the traditional luau dinner featuring a wide variety of delicacies
- Dinner is followed by a spectacular luau show
- Includes drinks from an open bar
In case you already have dinner plans, we also offer a Show Only option. This option skips the luau feast and only includes the after dinner evening show.