Bite Me Sportfishing - Bite Me 3
Voted "Best of West Hawaii" for years, Bite Me Sportfishing offers shared and private fishing charters on the Big Island's Kona Coast. Their professional captains and crew provide expert experience and top-of-the-line big game fishing equipment to ensure you have a great time going after the trophy fish you have always wanted to catch. Bite Me Sportfishing invites you to bring the family along for a Kona fishing adventure filled with lots of fun and excitement.
The Bite Me 3 fishing tour is on board one of their mid-sized boats, a 40-foot Egg Harbor. It features a large tuna tower for locating fish. The Bite Me 3 is the perfect vessel for medium-sized groups or smaller groups looking to share a charter.
Departing from Honokohau Harbor located just north of Kailua-Kona, this is the closest destination to the best fishing spot on the Kona Coast – "Grander Alley." Fish you can catch here include black marlin, striped marlin, blue marlin, spearfish, wahoo, yellowfin tuna and mahi mahi.
Bite Me 3 Vessel Facts:
- 40-foot Egg Harbor
- Shaded or sunny open cockpit with leather couches
- Shaded top deck for great viewing
- CD Stereo with iPod plugin
- Clean restroom with showers
- Gold Penn International Two-Speed Reels
- Five – 130s; Two – 80s; Two – 50s
- Shimano TLD Graphite Reels
- Four – TLD 25s; Four – TLD 15s
- Assorted Fishing Tackle
- Melton International Custom Built Rods
- Rupp Tournament Outriggers
- Full Size Murray Brothers Fighting Chair
- Tuna Tubes to keep bait fresh and lively