Sea Paradise - Afternoon Sail & Snorkel
Enjoy a fun afternoon sail aboard the Hokulani, a spacious luxury trimaran. Departing from Keauhou Bay, you’ll cruise south for about 45 minutes to Kealakekua Bay, one of the best snorkel spots in all of Hawaii. This Marine Sanctuary is home to a large variety of tropical fish and a beautiful coral reef that will amaze even seasoned snorkelers. You’ll also get to see the Captain Cook Monument, a white obelisk near the water’s edge that was built to honor the British explorer and navigator James Cook, who was killed here in a confrontation with Hawaiians during his third exploratory voyage in the Pacific in 1779.
After snorkeling in the bay, you’ll have a moment for another breathtaking view of the bay while you enjoy light pupus (snacks) and beverages on board. As your snorkel adventure comes to an end, we’ll set sail back to Keauhou Bay.
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, fins) and instruction
- Flotation noodles, life jackets and viewfinder boards
- Fish identification cards
Snacks & Beverages:
- Maui-Style Chips
- Fresh Tropical Fruit
- Kona Coffee
- Black and Green Tea
- Hot Cocoa
- Regular and Diet Soft Drinks
- Local Juices
- Iced Tea
- Adult beverages will be available for purchase on board. Beer, wine & specialty cocktails ranging from $8-$14. (bar rates subject to change without notice)