Body Glove - Deluxe Morning Snorkel Dolphin Sail
Looking for the finest snorkeling in Kona? Come aboard the Body Glove, a state-of-the-art catamaran that is equipped with everything you’ll need for a great snorkeling adventure! Accessible only by boat, this cruise takes you to the protected marine sanctuaries of Red Hill, which are home to more than 600 species of enchanting ocean wildlife. You'll see some of the most beautiful seas in the world, jam-packed with life -- everything from happy spinner dolphins to colorful fish and living corals.
- Cruise along the Big Island’s scenic Kona Coast
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including green sea turtles and dolphins
- Snorkel at prime snorkel site (2.5 hours water time)
- Enjoy the catamaran’s 20-foot water slide and freshwater showers to rinse off after
- Continental breakfast buffet
- BBQ lunch featuring beef burgers (or vegan taro burgers)
- Snacks, sodas, juices
- Snorkel gear provided (Rx masks, flotation devices & water toys)
- Snorkeling instruction by lifeguard trained crew
- No host premium cash bar on board
Body Glove also offers scuba on board!
- 65 foot long catamaran
- 15 foot high jump
- 20 foot water slide
- Wheelchair friendly
Scuba is an option that you can add when on board at an additional cost. You can do Certified Scuba for a 1 tank or 2 tank dive starting at $105.28 (1 tank) paid on board the day of. You can also do Discover Scuba for those who are non-certified starting at $116.13 paid on board the day of. (Rates are subject to change without notice). Advance notice is suggested so if this is something you want to do, just notate it next to your name in the shopping cart.