Captain Zodiac - Kealakekua Bay Snorkeling Tour
Zoom across the crystal clear Hawaiian waters and discover the amazing marine life of the Big Island's Kona Coast on this fun rafting adventure. This 24-foot Zodiac raft will get you close to numerous sea caves, lava tubes and wave-powered blowholes. This tour is both fun and educational.
The destination is Kealakekua Bay, a marine preserve and the site of the Captain Cook Monument. This area is one of the best in the entire state of Hawaii for snorkeling! The water is very clear the reef and marine life simply spectacular. You'll have a blast snorkeling in the turquoise water, and in the same time you'll learn more about the Big Island's geology and history.
- Enjoy the Original tour that Captain Zodiac has run for over 30 years!
- Rafting tour covers 14 miles of scenic shoreline on the Kona Coast
- See lava tubes, sea caves, blowholes and archways along the rugged shoreline
- Snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Kealakekua Bay Marine Preserve
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including turtles, dolphins and a wide variety of tropical fish
- Snorkel gear (high-quality silicone masks, Rx masks, fins, float boards or vests)
- Detailed snorkeling instruction
- Tropical snack of fresh pineapple, chips, cookies and an assortment of refreshing soft drinks
Please note: In Captain Zodiac's efforts to minimizing human impact on
Hawaii's environment, does not provide plastic bottles of water on the
trip. They encourage guests to use reusable water bottles and guests
are welcome to bring their own or purchase available ones at check in.
There are fill-up stations available at the office and on the boat.