Hawaii Nautical - Luxury Dolphin Sail and Snorkel (Honokohau Harbor)
Enjoy an unparalleled yachting experience on board a luxury sailing catamaran. From Honokohau Harbor, explore the beauty of the Kona Coast and it's stunning snorkeling bays. The snorkel location is chosen based on the day's best conditions and guest input. Sites can include Pawaii Bay (noted for its caves, arches and swimthroughs) or Makalawena offshore of Big Island's best beach (accessible by boat, hiking, or rugged 4x4 only). Enjoy lunch after snorkeling. Dolphins and turtles are commonly seen year round. During whale season (December through April), humpback whales are commonly seen as well.
- Sail along the historic Kona Coast
- Snorkel at a beautiful snorkeling spot
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including tropical fish, green sea turtles and dolphins
- Lunch Options:
- Picnic Style:
- Option of Deli Lunch (Ham or Turkey), Island Style Curried Chicken Wrap, or Garden Vegetable Spinach Wrap.
Picnic Options Include: Tropical Fruit Cup, Molokai Sea Salted Edamame, Maui Potato Chips, Potato Macaroni Salad, & Fresh Baked
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bento Box:
Grilled Fresh Catch (seasonal), Furikake
Rice, Korean Chicken, Molokai Sea Salted Edamame, Tamagoyaki, Grilled Garden Vegetables, &
Fresh Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Unlimited refreshments
- All snorkel gear is provided, including prescription masks if needed, as well as a snorkel safety vest