Body Glove - Afternoon Whale Watching Tour
Every year in the winter months more than 8,000 Pacific humpback whales travel over 3,500 miles from Alaska to Hawaii where they mate and nurse their young. This whale watching excursion offers you a rare chance to experience whales up close and in their natural habitat.
An on board marine naturalist will share interesting facts about the whales, and you'll be able to listen to whales communicating with each other via an underwater hydrophone. You may also get to see spinner dolphins, pilot and sperm whales, manta rays and turtles during this cruise. Whale sightings are guaranteed or you get to come again for free.
- Whale watch cruise along the Big Island’s Kona Coast
- See humpback whales in their natural habitat
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Light snacks: roasted red bell pepper hummus, pita chips, fresh fruit and pub mix
- Island juices, sodas and water
- Kona coffee and assorted teas
- Complimentary reef safe sunscreen
- Premium cash bar