Kohala Zipline - Kohala Canopy Tour
Kohala Zipline’s Canopy Tour is a fun zipline adventure unlike any other. Located on the northern tip of the Big Island, an area known since ancient times as Halawa, the zipline course traverses a forested, stream-rich land and features arching suspension bridges and soaring platforms built into huge trees.
Zipping from tree to tree on this 9-zipline trek you’ll fly past native kukui and magnificent eucalyptus trees. Soar high above ancient taro terraces and keep an eye out for the Kohala Ditch, an irrigation canal completed in 1906.
Kohala Zipline has exclusive features, such as dual WhisperLines, which consist of double cables with thick, durable coating to ensure your safety and comfort. Safety comes first at Kohala Zipline. That’s why redundant safety systems with multiple attachment points are built into all components of their tour.
- Fun aerial trek that includes suspension bridges and a rappel
- 9 zipline runs in total (ziplines get progressively longer)
- Walk across suspension bridges connecting ziplines
- Tour ends with an exciting rappel from the final tree
- 9-Line Zipline Canopy Tour
- 2 certified canopy guides on every tour
- Approx. 2.5 – 3 hours, start to finish
- Rain wear, water, snack, all safety gear included