Blue Dolphin Charters - Deluxe Morning Na Pali Coast Tour
Come aboard Blue Dolphin Charters' custom-built 63-foot catamaran and head up along the west shore to the spectacular Na Pali Coast, also known as the "jewel of Kauai." Along the way the captain and crew will keep you entertained with fascinating insights about the island's history, culture, geography and marine life.
While cruising up the shore, you'll be served a tasty continental breakfast, as well as coffee, tea, juices and soda. Upon arriving at the Na Pali Coast on the north shore, it's time for fun in the water. Don a mask and snorkel and discover the fascinating underwater world, while 3,000 foot tall sea cliffs provide a scenic backdrop. Find yourself surrounded by colorful tropical fish as you float weightlessly over corals and reefs.
All snorkel gear is provided on this cruise, and underwater camera and wetsuit rentals are available. After snorkeling, enjoy a delicious deli lunch complete with beer, wine and the best Mai Tais off Kauai's beautiful shoreline.
- Sail along Kauai's scenic west and north shore (Na Pali Coast)
- Snorkel along the Na Pali Coast – see corals and a variety of marine life, including tropical fish, turtles and dolphins
- See the Na Pali Coast's spectacular sea cliffs, hidden bays and waterfalls
- Tropical breakfast
- Deli lunch (see menu below)
- Beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda)
- Beer, wine, Mai Tais (21 yrs+) served with lunch, after snorkeling
- Snorkel gear (snorkel, mask, fins and flotation devices)
- Pulled Pork Sandwich on Brioche Bun with Pineapple BBQ Sauce
- Turkey Wrap
- Vegetarian Wrap
- Gluten Free Salad
A cabbage dairy free coleslaw on the side is included with all lunch options.