Holo Holo Charters - Na Pali Coast Snorkel Sail
If you are looking for a great Kauai snorkel sail, you've found it.
You're in for a true trade wind sailing experience aboard the Leila, a
beautiful 50-foot sailing catamaran. Nobody sails more, and it's not
uncommon for the Leila to attain speeds up to 18 knots (about 20 mph)!
When the winds permit, we even sail while having breakfast. Talk about a
great way to start off your day.
As we head for our snorkeling destination at the famed Na Pali Coast,
your crew will tell you stories of the Hawaiians who once lived here.
The Na Pali Coast is known as the "jewel of Kauai" featuring stunning
3,000-foot cliffs, green valleys, hidden beaches, waterfalls and sea
caves. We'll anchor at a great snorkel spot where you can get into the
water and enjoy snorkeling.
- Wonderful views and snorkeling along the Na Pali Coast
- All snorkeling equipment, flotation devices and instruction is included
- Baker's choice pastry (may be items like fruit turnovers, muffins, cinnamon rolls, etc)
- Scrambled eggs
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Beverages: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Turkey & cheddar wrap OR vegetarian wrap with hummus
- Somen salad
- Vegetable crudite
- Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices