Holo Holo Charters - Na Pali Coast Snorkel Sail
If you are looking for a great Kauai snorkel sail, you've found it. You're in for a true trade wind sailing experience aboard the Leila, a beautiful 50-foot sailing catamaran. Nobody sails more, and it's not uncommon for the Leila to attain speeds up to 18 knots (about 20 mph)! When the winds permit, we even sail while having breakfast. Talk about a great way to start off your day.
As we head for our snorkeling destination at the famed Na Pali Coast, your crew will tell you stories of the Hawaiians who once lived here. The Na Pali Coast is known as the "jewel of Kauai" featuring stunning 3,000-foot cliffs, green valleys, hidden beaches, waterfalls and sea caves. We'll anchor at a great snorkel spot where you can get into the water and enjoy snorkeling.
- Wonderful views and snorkeling along the Na Pali Coast
- All snorkeling equipment, flotation devices and instruction is included
- Assorted Fresh Baked Pastries and Mixed Tropical Fruit Platter
- Beverages: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Assorted Fresh Baked Bread
- Select Deli Meats and Cheeses: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami, Swiss and Cheddar
- Condiments & Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts, Carrots, Pickles, Pepperoncini, Onions, Black Olives and Cucumber
- Italian Style Penne Pasta Salad with Assorted Vegetables and Homemade Pesto
- Vegetable Platter: Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives, Cucumber with Homemade Ranch and Hummus Dip
- Homemade Chocolate Chip and Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Beverages: Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices