Holo Holo Charters - Na Pali & Niihau Snorkeling Supertour
This is the ultimate ocean voyaging adventure offered daily by Holo Holo Charters. Much more than a simple cruise along Kauai's shoreline, this tour takes you all the way to Hawaii's "Forbidden Isle" – a place few people ever get to see! Niihau Island is privately owned and not open to tourism. So the only way to see this unique Hawaiian island is on a boat tour.
Departing from Port Allen Harbor on Kauai's south shore, we'll head north along Kauai's remote west shore. Enjoy a breakfast served on board and look forward to seeing the famed Na Pali Coast, coming up as you round the island's northwestern tip. This beautiful stretch of coastline features stunning views of 3,000-foot tall sea cliffs, waterfalls, sea caves and hidden beaches. The crew will share interesting stories about the history of the Na Pali Coast.
Then we'll head across the channel to Niihau, where we'll anchor at a great snorkel spot. Since Niihau has no industry to speak of, the water is pristine and as clear as it can get. The crew will assist and instruct you in snorkeling – relax, float and watch the comings and goings of the aquatic world.
After snorkeling enjoy a gourmet deli style buffet lunch. Choose from a variety of deli meats, cheeses, veggies and breads to make a sandwich work of art. Assorted soft drinks are served throughout the tour and beer and wine are served after snorkeling.
- Cruise along Kauai's beautiful west and north shores and see the Na Pali Coast
- Head over to Niihau Island and snorkel at a prime snorkel spot
- Unique photo opportunities of Hawaii's "Forbidden Isle"
- All snorkeling equipment and instruction is included
- Bakers choice pastry (may be items like fruit turnovers, muffins, cinnamon rolls, etc)
- Scrambled eggs with sauteed veggies (usually spinach, mushroom & peppers)
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Beverages: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Assorted Fresh Baked Bread
- Select Deli Meats and Cheeses: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami, Swiss and Cheddar
- Condiments & Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts,
Carrots, Pickles, Peperoncini, Onions, Black Olives and Cucumber
- Pasta Salad
- Vegetable Crudite
- Homemade spinach dip & hummus
- Homemade Cookies
- Beer, Ginger Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices