Kauai Backcountry Adventures - Mountain Tubing Adventure
This Kauai Mountain Tubing Adventure is
very popular and consistently sells out. We strongly recommend making
reservations as soon as you can. Please call for availability if booking within one month.
This Kauai tubing adventure starts with a drive through former Lihue Plantation lands deep into the island’s emerald green interior. Once at the launch site, you’ll be outfitted with a tube and a headlamp. Then get ready to float down the gently flowing waters, through several amazing tunnels and flumes engineered and hand dug around 1870! After your tubing adventure you will be guided to a beautiful picnic area nearby for a delicious lunch and a cool dip in a natural swimming hole.
Kauai Tubing Tour Highlights:
- Fun tubing adventure with great views of Kauai’s rainforest, mountains, valleys and the ocean
- Float down historic irrigation ditch and through several tunnels
- Swim in a natural swimming hole
- Learn about a part of Kauai’s history
- Only tubing activity of this type on Kauai
Expensive so book on Hawaii Discount.com
Very fun and unique! Great lunch, but too little time at the lunch / watering hole stop. It's a do once type thing. "