Kauai Backcountry Adventures - Mountain Tubing Adventure
This Kauai tubing adventure starts with a drive through former Lihue Plantation lands deep into the island’s emerald green interior. Once at the launch site, you’ll be outfitted with a tube and a headlamp. Then get ready to float down the gently flowing waters, through several amazing tunnels and flumes engineered and hand dug around 1870! After your tubing adventure you will be guided to a beautiful picnic area nearby for a delicious lunch and a cool dip in a natural swimming hole.
Availability of specific times changes quickly. Your confirmation will have your exact tour start time listed. To ensure we can get you booked for this popular activity you have the following timing options to choose from:
- Any Available Time - we will book you for the first available time that fits your party
- Morning - we will book you for any available tour time that starts between 7:00 am and 9:30 am.
- Mid-Day - we will book you for any available tour time that starts between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm.
- Afternoon - we will book you for any available tour time that starts between 1:30 pm and 4:00 pm.
If a time within your selection is not available, we will contact you about the available times. IF YOU NEED A SPECIFIC TIME, please call or email to speak with an agent about availability.
Kauai Tubing Tour Highlights:
- Fun tubing adventure with great views of Kauai’s rain-forest, mountains, valleys and the ocean
- Float down historic irrigation ditch and through several tunnels
- Swim in a natural swimming hole
- Learn about a part of Kauai’s history
- Only tubing activity of this type on Kauai
- Hand sanitizer
- Snacks and cold water
- Water-friendly shoes available for rental
- Wet-suit tops available for rental